Ayurveda says we’re all born with a certain mind-body type that is completely unique to you (your Prakruti). There is only one of you in the whole world. There never was one and never will be one like you again! The very special combination of Doshas (ayurvedic types or energies) that is uniquely you is the key to living your life to the fullest.
A deep understanding of your Doshas and how they are influenced by your environment will help you navigate the ebbs and flows of your life. With Ayurveda it becomes easy to optimise your lifestyle to serve your unique purpose in life. Ayurveda has, after all, been successful for thousands of years in helping people achieve a life of health and wellbeing.
This coaching is for you if:
- you doubt what your Ayurvedic mind-body type is (your Dosha)
- you know your Dosha but you’re feeling overwhelmed and confused with all the information about Ayurveda and don’t know where to start
- you feel something’s off and it’s been a long time since you felt like authentically you
- you have vague complaints that don't go away like unexplained weight gain, brain fog and digestion problems
- you've tried many diets and are ready to find your happy weight
- you are ready to make sustainable changes to your life
- you want a personalised step-by-step strategy to turn things around
- you are ready to embrace Ayurveda even though its guidance may be contrary to what you’ve heard about healthy eating and living
Ayurveda is a multi-faceted science. We look at your body and the symptoms that are showing and also examine your lifestyle, environment, the state of your mind, your work, diet, sleep and spiritual alignment.
Ayurveda digs deep and goes to the root cause of the problem. We want to lay a solid foundation for your life, and then rebuild yourself brick by brick. Ayurveda treats the whole person: body, mind and soul. It's not a quick fix - after all, it took you a while to get to this point, didn't it?
What you can expect
After the Ayurvedic coaching sessions and implementing lifestyle changes more aligned with Ayurvedic principles you may notice:
- renewed energy
- a clearer mind
- better digestion
- emotional wellbeing
- stronger immune system ready to fight off disease
- awakened self healing power of the body
- better habits and sustainable results
- a transformed relationship with food and trusting your inner wisdom
- understanding how to regulate your body through the seasonal cycles of nature
- working with your unique strengths and weaknesses instead of against them
- developing kindness for your body and equanimity of mind
- making changes to living a more purposeful life
Ready to take the next step?
a digital (printable) Dosha test for you to complete before the coaching call. If the result of other online Dosha tests you have done before have been inconclusive we’ll dive deep into the types to establish which is your unique manifestation of Doshas*
a digital (printable) health and symptoms overview questionnaire*
a digital (printable) one week nutrition, sleep and activities journal*
*The completed dosha test, journal and questionnaire needs to be back with me at least 24hrs before the Ayurvedic coaching call so that I can serve you best.
a 90 minute online Ayurvedic coaching video call in which we'll go through your history and current state of body-mind (Vikruti) and its imbalances. We’ll examine your daily routines and diet, looking for probable causes. Addressing areas of improvement, we'll make an action program that is unique for you.
a written step-by-step program we discussed in the video call will be sent to you after the coaching call. This plan is made for you, with you, tailored to your needs and what’s doable for you right now so that you can get the best results.
a 30 minute online Ayurvedic coaching video call after 3-4 weeks where we can discuss your progress and what you still need help with.
email support between the initial call and follow-up call to answer any questions you have regarding your plan.
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”
The Ayurvedic coaching package as detailed above costs 120 EUR.
When you book and schedule your 90 minute call via the button below, make sure there is at least 1 week in between your booking and the call so you have the time to complete the prework.